Lindsay Paige's Reviews > Embody (Insight #2)

Embody (Insight #2) by Jamie Magee

Jul 02, 11

bookshelves: favorites, own
Recommended for: Everyone
Read on July 01, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Interest: I loved Insight and was thrilled to read this.
Title Thoughts: Once again one word captured the entire book.
Cover Thoughts: I really like it and it portrays the book well. I also love how it has some of the symbols that were present on the Insight cover as well.
WARNINGS: None.

You know that feeling you get when you find a lost pair of jeans that you loved and discover that they still fit? That's what it felt like to slip back into this series. I loved Insight and was a tad worried that Embody wouldn't live up to its predecessor. I should have know that with Magee, I shouldn't have worried.

I loved how in this book we saw more of Drake's side of things. We see more of why he thinks the way he does. Even though Drake is supposed to be the bad guy in this, I don't see him as that after this book. I have the greatest sympathy for him and hope he finds his true soulmate.

Magee and Embody pick up where Insight left off and I wasn't disappointed. I love this series so much and I can't wait to see what's next. I haven't ever read a book where I loved the setting so much either. Chara is a beautiful place and so peaceful. I love it and can only dream that it could exist.

Addict's Last Words: Embody is a fantastic sequel and will not disappoint.

To Buy or To Borrow: This is a buy for me without a doubt. I love the series and this did not disappoint.

Disclosure: I am a member of the Book Lovin' Bitches Ebook Tours and a copy was provided to me by the author. Although payment may have been received by Book Lovin' Bitches Ebook Tours, no payment was received by me in exchange for this review nor was there an obligation to write a positive one. All opinions expressed here are entirely mine and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, the book's publisher and publicist or the readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Embody (Insight #2).