Rose Ann's Reviews > Before I Go to Sleep

Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson

Feb 17, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from February 13 to 17, 2012

Holy Poop! lol What a page turner!

I did not know how the author was going to be able to keep my interest...if Christine was waking up every morning, forgetting everything she learned from the day before. I was wrong!

I can't even imagine waking up every day not knowing where or who you are. Relying on a man who says he's your husband, a doctor that sees you secretly, and a journal. Starting new every day!
This journal she kept was her lifeline. Each day, creating her life story from scratch. If she were to lose this journal, she would lose everything!

I kept wishing I was a "peeker" because I was dying to know.....I figured it out on pg. 315....holy cow, my heart was literally pounding!

I hope this is going to become a movie!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before I Go to Sleep.

Quotes Rose Ann Liked

S.J. Watson
“I cannot imagine how I will cope when I discover that my life is behind me, has already happened, and I have nothing to show for it. No treasure house of collection, no wealth of experience, no accumulated wisdom to pass on. What are we, if not an accumulation of our memories?”
S.J. Watson, Before I Go To Sleep

S.J. Watson
“We’re constantly changing facts, rewriting history to make things easier, to make them fit in with our preferred version of events. We do it automatically. We invent memories. Without thinking. If we tell ourselves something happened often enough we start to believe it, and then we can actually remember it.”
S.J. Watson, Before I Go To Sleep

02/14/2012 page 61
02/15/2012 page 155
42.0% "I am getting absolutely no housework done...lol"
show 3 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Rose Ann I want to read this too! It sounds really good!

Rose Ann added a status update: I am at Part III...the last section...I am afraid to read it...I don't want it to end yet.

Christi Rosie, I am adding this book to my list - your review has me so intrigued!!

Rose Ann want me to send you the book? I would want it back after your done though.

message 5: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather You've sold me on this one, Rose Ann! Getting ready to add it to the TBR right now. :)

Rose Ann You'll have to let me know! I hope you like it too!