MelissaB's Reviews > One Grave at a Time

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

1320046
Apr 28, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, urban-fantasy, night-huntress, vampires, kindle, first-person-pov, 2012-reads
Read from April 24 to 28, 2012

This was not a bad book but I found the ghost thing just dragged on and was annoyed that the big bad vampires got their butts kicked so many times by the guy.

We need a little more excitement and a better story next time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Grave at a Time.

Dija Ditto! I miss the spark this series used to have. :(

MelissaB I know. I don't want Bones and Cat fighting again so I guess I need a better story. The Kate Daniels books are still good even though Kate and Curran are together, we get to see their relationship mature and that's enough.

message 3: by Dija (last edited Apr 28, 2012 09:48PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dija With Kate and Curran, they just recently got together, so there's still lots of chemistry going around. But with NH, Cat and Bones have been together since the first book and after 6 books, it's only expected that they'd get boring. Except I really thought Frost would manage to pull through anyway and still give us more books with the Cat and Bones we've known from the previous books. That doesn't seem likely after OGT though.