Lynsey A's Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

After an eternity of waiting we finally get to read Paris and Sienna's story and boy does it deliver! You know how sometimes, that one story you have been waiting for just falls flat? This one does not do that. I enjoyed every word of this story. It ended in a great way and ended in quite a surprise actually. I was very well pleased with the ending.

Oh, how do I love William? Let me count the ways. There is no end to the delight he brings to me as a reader. His interaction with the Lords of the Underworld are vastly entertaining and just get better with each book. His book will definitely be a good one, whenever that one comes.

I loved seeing the birth of Maddox and Ashly's twins. What a surprise they were. I'm intrigued to learn what will happen with them in future books.

(view spoiler)

I loved reading about Paris and Sienna and their love story. Sienna was willing to sacrifice so much just to protect Paris. I think that makes her a pretty kick ass heroine. Now, well, she has it all, I guess. :)
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

03/02/2012 page 1
0.0% "Paris and Sienna, Paris and Sienna, PARIS AND SIENNA! :) At last!"
03/03/2012 page 84
17.0% "How much do I love William? The conditioner? Carrying it with him? Hilarious. He just gets better in each book." 5 comments
03/03/2012 page 314
62.0% "Oh, how Cronus needs to die. Of course that would screw things for the Lords, so he should at least lose all of his appendages, including his favorite one."