Ngaio's Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

May 09, 2012

bookshelves: adult, humour-funny, in-a-series, paranormal-fantasy, romance, 2012, paranormal-romance, demons, read-in-2012
Recommended for: everyone who loves this series and this author
Read from April 15 to May 09, 2012

Before: Love the cover and its the first one to have a women too which suits i think seeing as its Paris but i do like the covers with just the heroes!! Finally Can't wait!

Now: After reading this next great book in one of my favourite series I understand more why Sienna is on the cover.
I really enjoyed this book but unfortunately life in the way of uni work and other stuff interupted me but I have finished it now and I thought it got really interesting towards the end.
I liked seeing how all the characters were getting along after all this time, like Ashlyn finally having her babies, and seeing events that have been building up for a while finally coming to head!

I have to admit, I didn't see what happened to Sienna happening but i'm glad it did! I want to find out what happened to Kane as that part wasn't explained but we will hopefully we find that out in the next book. I also liked seeing more from characters that had been in the background before.

Finally Paris and Sienna are together, YAY! and they are so good together. We didn't see as much of the other lords as in other books but that wasn't to bad. I wonder (view spoiler)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

04/17/2012 page 176
04/18/2012 page 250
50.0% "OMG lol this is so good!"
05/08/2012 page 364
72.0% "This is nice but I want to see the babies!"
05/08/2012 page 459
91.0% "Lots more info is comming out now about certain characters"
05/08/2012 page 482
96.0% "OH MY GOD! did not see that happening!"
show 1 hidden update…