Grace's Reviews > Because I Am Furniture

Because I Am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas

Apr 29, 11

This review has spoilers in it... Just a warning. c:

This was a good book in the beginning. I feel she did a good job focusing on the protagonist's point of view throughout the story clearly. But she also added in other character's such as the protagonist's crush and neighbor. It feels they are just there and important in only a few points. But near the end the author did not really say what happened to the neighbor or crush... now here comes -SPOILER ALERT- did the crush really just stay friends with the protagonist? did the neighbor finally leave? I know she said that the neighbor is leaving but... I just think the author rushed to the happy ending and forgot the other characters outside of the family. The family is most important but the whole story outside of the family should also be presented.
I felt in the dark and was wondering what happened to the Crush and the Neighbor. The author ended the book with the protagonist and the family very happy, but a few pages should be added at the end showing how dramatically or not dramatically her life changes after the -ANOTHER SPOILER- father was put in jail.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Because I Am Furniture.