Coxbrother's Reviews > John Dies at the End

John Dies at the End by David Wong

U_50x66
Apr 29, 11

I am having a really hard time giving this 5 stars. I am having a harder time giving it less stars. It was a very aggrivating book to read but when I finished it, I was wanting more. Not too many books do this to me and I am pretty liberal with my star giving (I just love to read and it has to be a truely aweful book to make me trash it)That said... I would and wouldn't recomend this book to anyone/everyone. I know right? The story was insanely and crazily off. No continuity but then it made sense. Rambling nothingness and then BAM. It was a very fast paced book so the reading was smoothish and I only had to re-read a few paragraphs. I wanted so bad to stop reading this thing and give up but when I put it down in disgust.... I would be wondering when I had a chance to get back to it. It is the only novel that Wong has out right now and I give him props for this masterpiece-of crap that I really loved-hated but more loved I guess. aawww who the hell knows. You win WONG! (I bought it for my kindle and after I finished reading it I went on ebay and bought the first addition for my shelf - not on the same shelf as my Scott Sigler shelf but still in the ring of honor)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read John Dies at the End.