Mariya's Reviews > Until I Die

Until I Die by Amy Plum

Sep 12, 14

bookshelves: young-adult, dropped-series
Read from February 03 to 10, 2012

Honestly, I'm highly disappointed in Until I Die. It was extremely hard to get through this book. I think it took me at least a month to finish it. I kept putting it down after each and every chapter. I felt like Until I Die was a completely different book from Die for Me.I really wish I could've liked it but I didn't. There were things in this book that were just too dull and predictable. I became uninterested in the story within the first couple chapters, but I kept going til the end hoping that it would pick up, but it didn't. I think the chances that I will read the final book are very slim right now. 8/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until I Die.

02/03/2012 page 78
02/05/2012 page 189
54.0% "This is so sad, but I'm bored and I'm sick and tired of Vincent of keeping shit from Kate. 8/" 12 comments
02/07/2012 page 208
59.0% "I wanna kill this book! My level of BORDOM is exceedingly high right now " 1 comment
02/10/2012 page 289
82.0% "Sooooo close to being finished....ARRGHHH! 8/"
show 3 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Annie Brewer Oh boo!! I have seen more and more people reading this!!! I want it now dammit!! :( Hope its as good as the first!

Aly is so frigging bored Wooow! The cover of this book is swoon-worthy!

message 3: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN 50 pages a day! LOL

Mariya ummm..yea. that didn't last. Hahaha! LOL

message 5: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Lol......now it's 2.5 pages per day!! HAhAHA!!!

Mariya LOL Last time I had read like a chapter or two and then the next two days I read the 50 pages, so I have like 100 pages still but I got stuck into that Mermaid book, Of Poseidon and it is like 1000X more bearable than this book! LOL

I still hope to be done wit Until I die by the end of this week though. I won't be giving it a high rating though.

message 7: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN I requested Poseidon yesterday, I hope I get approved since you're loving it sooooo much!;)

Yeah, I understand....at the rate Pure is going its getting a 2 so far LOL

Mariya I couldn't give it a 2. Hahaha! To say I was bored is an understatement. I really really really really didn't like it~! LOL

If I would give it a 2 it would only be for Seth! Hahaha! Until I Die will probaly get a 2 though. B/c I"m nice. Felt like a completely different book comparing it to the first one.

And Of Poseidon is amazing!` I need to find more mermaid books that are this good. ;)

message 9: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Did you request Tempest Unleashed??? I just got it from netgalley and it's the second book in a YA series with mermaids. A lot of people loved the first one, I need to read it. Cat read it last year and loved it.

I want Poseidon Now!!!!!

Annie Brewer Oh man, it doesn't sound like you guys are liking Pure!!! *sad face*

message 11: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Nope! You might like to though Annie.:)

message 12: by Mariya (last edited Feb 09, 2012 02:31PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mariya I haven't read that one. This is kinda of my first mermaid book!

Mariya Haha! Sorry, Annie. No, I didn't. I thought Miss Vain would've liked it though. ;(

message 14: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Mariya wrote: "I haven't read that one. This is kinda of my first mermaid book!"

Go request it, it looks cute. I'm going to read the first very soon!;)

message 15: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie No way, 2 stars. i was looking forward to this book. i guess i will pass then. Thanks.

Mariya it was too boring. I was bored like throughout the entire book and I probaly won't even continue. I'll have to think about it.

message 17: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie ur reviews are dead on, so i think i will pass. Die for me was really good. i think i will retain the feeling i had for that book.

message 18: by Kj (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kj It's a shame because I loved the first installment of the series and had high hopes for this one. What a disappointment.