Gabrielle's Reviews > All These Things I've Done

All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

Jun 19, 11

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: by-me

In the interest of full disclosure, I am acquainted with the author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All These Things I've Done.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

No kidding! :D

message 2: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela I am so excited. I am looking forward to this book a ridiculous amount!

Sara Next time you see her, tell her it was wonderful! ;)

Nannie  :) lol :)

Lisa Wolf So when can we expect book #2?

Kristin LOVED this book! Hated to see it end! I really want to see where Win and Anya's relationship goes!

Gabrielle Thanks you guys! I'm slightly embarrassed to note that this is the most popular "good" review for this book. (People do prefer their "bad" reviews on Goodreads for whatever reason... but that is neither here nor there.) Book 2 is out Fall 2012.

Posie I absolutely LOVED IT, Gabrielle! I'm so freaking excited for the second book. :D

Caitlyn You are an amazing writer and you are perfectly brilliant in the way you are able to relate the characters to the target readers! Brava!

message 10: by Lizzie (new) - added it

Lizzie Devotchka, you can write! I love it so far. Love the names of the characters too.

CekMoNSter lol..I would never guess that had you not told me..Now I can`t wait to read this:)

message 12: by Caro (new) - rated it 5 stars

Caro Honestly, I just finished this book and absolutely loved it. Loved how Anyaschka was not the typical girl, all romantic and fragile. Really love the way you write. Will be reading the other books soon.

Michelle Arrow Gabrielle, you have written a gorgeous book that many readers will remember forever. The plot was fast-paced, and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read Book 2 and 3!

Gabrielle Carolina wrote: "Honestly, I just finished this book and absolutely loved it. Loved how Anyaschka was not the typical girl, all romantic and fragile. Really love the way you write. Will be reading the other books s..."

Thank you so much. That's a great compliment. The idea was to write someone whose innermost feelings didn't always match up with what she was saying and doing. I think parts of Anya ARE romantic and fragile, but she (wisely?) keeps those parts hidden. I hope you like the other books!

Gabrielle Michelle wrote: "Gabrielle, you have written a gorgeous book that many readers will remember forever. The plot was fast-paced, and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read Book 2 and 3!"

I'm delighted! I hope at least a few readers remember it. Thanks very much.

Gabrielle By the way, thanks to everyone (Lizzie, Caitlyn, Posie, Kristin) who has said such nice things on this ridiculous review I wrote.