MsBDiamondDiva1's Reviews > Tracker's Sin

Tracker's Sin by Sarah McCarty

Jan 20, 12

Read in April, 2011

I know, I know, I have read another book in the middle of the series and to say this; I am glad that I did. The book is not a 5 star, but defiantly had a good plot; which I think carries on from the previous books in this series and the action scenes were good. I have never read a western (cowboy) before, but this book wasn’t too western and I found it easy to follow. Ari and Tracker are the main focal point in this book and they were just ok to me, I didn’t feel any kind of connection between them. I mean Ari was held against her will for almost 2 years to an outlaw gang of cowboys that basically made her a sex slave to them. She did have episode in the book, where she was almost trapped in some kind of mental lock; but she worked thru it to quickly for me. I did feel however that Tracker was a good partner for her and that their relationship was very believable. Now, one major positive is the romantic scenes!!! They were steamy, hot and then some. This is a quick easy read for people looking for something not complex!!! :-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tracker's Sin.