is mee... kissa's Reviews > Destined

Destined by P.C. Cast

Jun 19, 11

bookshelves: to-read

DIE HEATH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!
ahem - okay Kissa, okay. You're getting closer to the end of the series. Just this one and then 3 more to go.
... and Heath is coming back! He's dead! Heath! The guy who I've wanted to hit since book 1! Don't bring him back! And I thought the books were finally starting to move forward. You're going backwards! Define: House of Night: see, Draco Malfoy's quotes: "if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards".

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destined.

message 251: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex Winnie wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "Winnie wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "Yes, you're right haha. I will get gang members to come and beat the book up. haha"

A Book banging party.... Oh wait that didn't come out right..."

It. Is. On. Book buh-banging party here I come! *leer*

message 252: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex Winnie wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "Winnie wrote: "Daphne wrote: "Winnie wrote: "Daphne wrote: "Winnie wrote: "Daphne wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "sheesh you guys wrote a lot in the time i was sleeping.

wait, w..."

What?! No! You have Ash and Jace already. Bones is MINE! I said it first. *evil, evil, evil laugh* So, you keep Ash and Jace, while I keep Bones and Dimitri. Deal?

message 253: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex Winnie wrote: "Daphne wrote: "Winnie, I bought Dark Lover! And I'm really liking it, im on page 2!"

Realllly?????? I knew I loved you!! Ok, you can call me old 5 times a month and you have reached you quoter thi..."

Oooh! I'm reading that too! It is epic. I have the whole series. I love it.

message 254: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex Daphne wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "what is this?! again?! i disappear when everyone is online! this is like a whole page worth of comments! Beat that Daphne!
hmm... Daphne Beautiful Delacro..."

I thought so *wink*

message 255: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex Daphne wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "yep Winnie. you've completely spoiled my innocence. =P

oh my gosh Daph! you're so scary! oh! i got it! you're a sadist aren't you? i knew it! Have you a..."

Suurree. *pats back* jk. All of you. Even you corruptors.

message 256: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex Winnie wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "yep Winnie. you've completely spoiled my innocence. =P

Mmm hmm. Not old. Yeah *grins* Nothing... Mwahahahahaha

message 257: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex is mee... kissa wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "This one time I saw a spork eating someone. *shiver* "
no! really?! must've been a terrifying experience! very traumitising!
;) hey, i've seen the ads. i know Damon's sexy.

mmm..."

message 258: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex is mee... kissa wrote: "Daphnie wrote: "So u as u grow older, become WAY MORE FUN! ggood enuf?"
haha! oh my gosh i thought you were gonna say she tasted better. plus, what with the whole threesome you guys are gonna have ..."

You guys are corrupting my EXTREMELY "innocent" mind, what with this talk of threesomes with Ash... Hey! I wanna join.

message 259: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "you???? I came on @ 630am and I saw Msg's from 2hrs ago.
don't you guys sleep? or am i infecting you with my sleep policy??? "
i think i live on the other side of the world to you gu..."

Its 9 p.m. here. I have exams tomorrow, and I am "studying". >:D

message 260: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "AND you are not 15!"
how would you know missy? i was corrupt at 15 too. still corrupt."

I was corrupt at 13. I can't believe I'm still reading these comments. I go study I come back and there are TWO pages. Two. I feel your pain Kissa. I feel you pain.

message 261: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex Winnie wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "you???? I came on @ 630am and I saw Msg's from 2hrs ago.
don't you guys sleep? or am i infecting you with my sleep policy??? "
i think i live on the other sid..."

Old. *EVILLY EVIL GRIN*

message 262: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "we can take turns, sandwich, top, bottom, side, back, on my head (i've got talent like that) and we can invent new ways! LOL"
that's it! i can't put up any more innocent façades with..."

They are sexmenting each other. I now have more ways to corrupt people! Thank you!!!!

message 263: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex My under-eighteen mind is turning to goo reading this stuff. Bahahaha. Too funny.

message 264: by Alex (new) - added it

message 265: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex I feel like I'm talking to myself. I am... Forever Alone! Its still 9 here. SIGH. I'm gonna go read me some Dark Lover!

message 266: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex Oh. The sixth page is from me. I type *ehem* a lot.

message 267: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix OMFG. onslaught!!!!!!!!

message 268: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix is mee... kissa wrote: "Daphne wrote: "so what position r u gonna do me? and wheres ash? whos gonna ride him, u or me???=D"
*gasp* how can a 15 year old know such things?! ;) naughty child."

by reading BDSM, duh! ;D

message 269: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix Winnie wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "You'd Better run... you forgot the large stick i am pulling with me! :D"
bah! escaaaaaaaaaaaape!!!!!!"

Faster, bc I am close.. really close!!!! :D"

hahahahaah!

message 270: by Daphne (new)

bah! escaaaaaaaaaaaape!!!!!!"

Faster, bc I am close.. really close!!!! :D"

hahahahaah!

message 271: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix Winnie wrote: "Daphne wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "This one time I saw a spork eating someone. *shiver* "
no! really?! must've been a terrifying experience! very traumitising!
;) hey, i've s..."

...u dont believ me?SHOCKED!

message 272: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "AND you are not 15!"
how would you know missy? i was corrupt at 15 too. still corrupt."

sry kissa i beat u i was corrupt at 11 hahahahaah!!!!

message 273: by Daphne (last edited Nov 01, 2011 09:31AM) (new)

Daphne Delacroix is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "Bring it on!"
you can still back out.
if not, i'm gonna unleash a can of whoop-ass. =P
.. after i sleep. i have got to get off this thread. my reading time is wasting. maybe i'll jus..."

oh shut up! ive suffered! GOD! GO TO SLEEP "KISS"!!

message 274: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix hahah! threesome kink i lyk! and i have a one-track mnd so u cant save me! guess whether im a virgin kissa, ull guess right!

message 275: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix Oh Winnie, the sandwich move is HOT! *sexting* ;D

message 276: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix Alexandria wrote: "Winnie wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "Winnie wrote: "Daphne wrote: "Winnie wrote: "Daphne wrote: "Winnie wrote: "Daphne wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "sheesh you guys wrote a lot in the time i was sle..."

actually Ash is MYNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PPL GET THAT STARIGHT!

message 277: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Daphnie wrote: "So u as u grow older, become WAY MORE FUN! ggood enuf?"

NOPE! thats y its called a threesome mwahahahahaaah!!!!!

message 278: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix Alexandria wrote: "Daphne wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "what is this?! again?! i disappear when everyone is online! this is like a whole page worth of comments! Beat that Daphne!
hmm... Daphne Be..."

well, I guess DBD it is!

message 279: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "AND you are not 15!"
how would you know missy? i was corrupt at 15 too. still corrupt."

I was corrupt at 13. I can't believe I'm still reading these comments..."

i was corrupt at 11! IN UR FACE PPL, AND CORRUPTORS AND INNOCENTS!!!!!

message 280: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix Alexandria wrote: "I feel like I'm talking to myself. I am... Forever Alone! Its still 9 here. SIGH. I'm gonna go read me some Dark Lover!"

no now im toking to myself! hahaha kisssa FEEL THE ONSLAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

message 281: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix and thnx alex, u just helped me make 'KISS' suffer! YIPPIE!

God im bored toking 2 myself...

message 282: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Daphnie wrote: "So u as u grow older, become WAY MORE FUN! ggood enuf?"

Come on then... The more the merrier

message 283: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "you???? I came on @ 630am and I saw Msg's from 2hrs ago.
don't you guys sleep? or am i infecting you with my sleep policy??? "
i think i live on the other sid..."

Studying hard and goodluck!

message 284: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Alexandria wrote: "Winnie wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "you???? I came on @ 630am and I saw Msg's from 2hrs ago.
i think i live o..."

I am NOT old! :D Damn you!. lol

message 285: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Alexandria wrote: "I feel like I'm talking to myself. I am... Forever Alone! Its still 9 here. SIGH. I'm gonna go read me some Dark Lover!"

Someone answer her!!!! :D Are you reading Dark lover too?

message 286: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Alexandria wrote: "Oh. The sixth page is from me. I type *ehem* a lot."

LOL. *ehem what?*

message 287: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Daphne wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Daphne wrote: "so what position r u gonna do me? and wheres ash? whos gonna ride him, u or me???=D"
*gasp* how can a 15 year old know such things?! ;) naughty child."

by re..."

Right on!!!

message 288: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Daphne wrote: "Winnie wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "You'd Better run... you forgot the large stick i am pulling with me! :D"
bah! escaaaaaaaaaaaape!!!!!!"

Faster, bc I am close.. really close!!..."

LOL.... I knew you would get the double meaning! :D

message 289: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Daphne wrote: "Oh Winnie, the sandwich move is HOT! *sexting* ;D"

I know right??? That was i said. :D

message 290: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Daphne wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "Winnie wrote: "AND you are not 15!"
how would you know missy? i was corrupt at 15 too. still corrupt."

I was corrupt at 13. I can't believe I'm still rea..."

I am still innocent, thanks you very much! and I plan to stay that way!

message 291: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Daphne wrote: "and thnx alex, u just helped me make 'KISS' suffer! YIPPIE!

God im bored toking 2 myself..."

toking? WTF? LOL

message 292: by Winnie (new) - added it

Winnie Daphne wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "Daphne wrote: "Alexandria wrote: "is mee... kissa wrote: "what is this?! again?! i disappear when everyone is online! this is like a whole page worth of comments! Beat that Daphn..."

How's the book coming?

is mee... kissa 43?!?!!?! 43!!!! 43 comments!!!!!! sheesh people!!!! mean!! meaaaaaaan!!!!!!
okay, prepare yourself Kissa.

is mee... kissa Winnie wrote: "I was talking about yoga! LOL get you mind out of the.... :D"
ah-ha, ah-ha. sure.

is mee... kissa Alex wrote: "Yes. We are true angels, helping our friends like that. And yes, it was. I didn't sleep for 3 centuries after that. So there."
didn't sleep for 3 centuries hmmm? so, is this a vampire thing or what?

is mee... kissa Alex wrote: "You guys are corrupting my EXTREMELY "innocent" mind, what with this talk of threesomes with Ash... Hey! I wanna join"
no! you're not allowed to be corrupted!! do not join the threesome young lady. bah! it's a foursome now! i will not conform to this orgy! who else are you gonna recruit? Winnie the Pooh?

is mee... kissa Alex wrote: "I go study I come back and there are TWO pages. Two. I feel your pain Kissa. I feel you pain."
thank you! someone who understands! but, as you can see, you guys are all present, whilst i am busy with other stuff! so i return to find 50 messages! What do you people do all day?!

message 298: by is mee... kissa (last edited Nov 01, 2011 10:51PM) (new) - added it

is mee... kissa Alexandria wrote: "My under-eighteen mind is turning to goo reading this stuff. Bahahaha. Too funny."
ahahahaa!!! Winnie!!! i think you're the only one over 20 here!

is mee... kissa Daphne wrote: "OMFG. onslaught!!!!!!!!"
you see?!!?! you see?!!?!?! suuuuuuuffffeeeeeer!!!!!

is mee... kissa Daphne wrote: "by reading BDSM, duh! ;D"
=D of course! because every 15 year old reads BDSM! =P
i had never ventured to erotica at 15. no wonder you're so naughty! ;)