Alycia's Reviews > The Poyson Garden

The Poyson Garden by Karen Harper

Jun 17, 11

bookshelves: historical-fiction, suspense-or-mystery, to-read, green-cover

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Poyson Garden.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Ive got the whole series! and look forward to reading them..Ive heard nothing but good stuff about them.

message 2: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia The series definitely sounds interesting. I like the mystery aspect too. This one wasn't available as an ebook which is kind of a bummer. I didn't look to see if the other ones are ebooks or not, but there's always paperback.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Alycia wrote: "The series definitely sounds interesting. I like the mystery aspect too. This one wasn't available as an ebook which is kind of a bummer. I didn't look to see if the other ones are ebooks or not, b..."

Or you could get them from the library..I just lucked out at the UBS they are like new..

message 4: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia Very true, I thought about that last night. I have a few UBS near me too that I can try.... good idea. :)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Alycia wrote: "Very true, I thought about that last night. I have a few UBS near me too that I can try.... good idea. :)"

Im finding if its a series now III try the first book from the library..just gets to $$$ with some of these series..but I think this one is done.. 8 books in the series.

message 6: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia I do that when purchasing a book. I'll buy the first book of a series, but wait for the others until I read the first one to see if I like it or not.

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Alycia wrote: "I do that when purchasing a book. I'll buy the first book of a series, but wait for the others until I read the first one to see if I like it or not."

Very smart idea..but when I find the whole series at my UBS..how can I resist? Im have to buy them all, cause when you go back the rest will be gone or book 3 will be there but not 2..ect..

message 8: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia Lol. That is the one thing about UBS, it's s gamble whether they have what you want or not. At least you got a good deal I am sure.

message 9: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia Sandi wrote: "Ive got the whole series! and look forward to reading them..Ive heard nothing but good stuff about them."

Just got this one in the mail. I'm going to start it, hopefully it will be good and I've found a new series to read :)

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* Alycia wrote: "Sandi wrote: "Ive got the whole series! and look forward to reading them..Ive heard nothing but good stuff about them."

I hope so too! Let me know what you think..

message 11: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia Sandi wrote: "Alycia wrote: "Sandi wrote: "Ive got the whole series! and look forward to reading them..Ive heard nothing but good stuff about them."

Just got this one in the mail. I'm going to start it, hopef..."

Will do :)