Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews's Reviews > Eleventh Grade Burns

Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer

Apr 28, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, 04-stars-loved-it
Read in March, 2011

You will cry and cheer as this larger- than- life story come pulsing together with an explosive end that will have you exhaling "OMG!"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eleventh Grade Burns.

07/03/2016 marked as: read
07/04/2016 marked as: 0generic-statement-reviews
07/04/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Caleb (new)

Caleb The plot twist at the end of this book made my draw drop literaly. It was completly un expected and a great addition to the story. This book was one of the most action filled in the serious besides 12th grade and I loved this book the most. The breakup with MEredith and the twist with Eddie Poe and the annoyance that the author maade me feel for Eddie poe was completly real.

Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews Caleb wrote: "The plot twist at the end of this book made my draw drop literally. It was completely unexpected and a great addition to the story. This book was one of the most action filled in the serious besides..."

My daughter is reading the series now. She is on tenth grade. One of the best young adult series I have read. Most are from the girls POV so the change was great.

Have you checked out the “Slayer Chronicles” yet? It is a spin off series and Brewer is one fit author. You know she love a "King" book so she has some great inspiration.