Christel's Reviews > Loving Lies

Loving Lies by Lora Leigh

Mar 28, 09

bookshelves: lora-leigh
Recommended to Christel by: Laura Stamps, my bud
Recommended for: any romantica readers
Read in July, 2008

Whoa!! I have waited awhile before I could get this book and I am glad I got it. Holy Cannolis, Batman!!! Break out the airconditioner and the ice cold drinks, you are gonna need them for this one. One afternoon and half a night for me to read. Slade is one Alpha Male but one with a soft side, he even cries!!! OMG, what a man!!

Jessie has been in love with Slade since she was 16 years old. but slade is older and alot more worldly than Jessie. 5 years later Jessie turns 21 and Slade is back and ready. After a wild weekend, Slade leaves and while he leaves he breaks Jessie's heart and his in the meantime.

Just a great story, I mean the story will keep you involved in this book. And the sex?? Well Lora Leigh can write one hell-of-a sex scene. Yowza!!! I just wonder if she has written companion books to this one with the stories of Jazz and Zack?? Gonna have to do some research!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loving Lies.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Im gonna have to read this one soon arent I ;)

H

Pamela(AllHoney) Holy Cannolis, Batman! I need a cool catch phrase! My old one of "Are we having fun yet?" is sooooo 80s now. :)

Auntee Christel, I think she has plans to do Jazz and Zack's stories, but hasn't yet.:)