Colleen Houck's Reviews > Timeless

Timeless by Alexandra Monir

Apr 27, 2011

bookshelves: books-i-ve-blurbed, time-travel
Read from April 27 to May 03, 2011

Alexandra has a gift for description. I love all of the research and history found in this book. "Bee-stung pout" is an excellent phrase that made me giggle. I also think we have similar tastes in men since her romantic hero looks a lot like Ren. It's double the fun reading a book you like when you've met the author. I really like time travel stories and thought it was really cool how Michele got her name. Also the fact that the author is multi-talented and writes her own music and lyrics is amazing. Looking forward to more in this series.

I was asked to blurb this book. Here is my official blurb.

Alexandra Monir’s gift for description has wrought me a gift—a novel reminiscent of Somewhere in Time. I pined for the wandering hero, got lost amidst the New York glitter and opulence, and impatiently read on hoping the lost lovers would reunite. TIMELESS is a haunting, mysterious dream of an era gone by. A book you don’t want to miss.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Timeless.

04/25 marked as: read

Paola Hi Colleen, I hope you enjoy Timeless as much as I did. It's a lovely story :o)

Vahhaba It is an amazing book. i loved it!

message 3: by Regina (new) - added it

Regina I love time travel books too.I will have to try this one soon.

message 4: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Buchholz I have to agree with you!!! :)

message 5: by Abigail (new) - added it

Abigail Jones I haven't read Timesless yet, but I've been hoping to for ages :) It looks super awesome.

message 6: by Imasha (last edited Jul 12, 2012 05:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Imasha This book is really good!! The Romantic hero is a lot like Ren only slightly old fashioned.

Nikki Hoehne Omg! if hes like Ren i want to read it!!!

Imasha Hahaha! IKR! I wish! He is a different Ren. but he's as amazaing! you'll love this book. The love story is beautiful:)

Suhha If he's like Ren, then count me in!!!