Laurie Carlson's Reviews > The Bible Search Engine

The Bible Search Engine by Pamela L. McQuade

Apr 27, 11

bookshelves: religion, bible-study, reference, dictionary, thesaurus
Recommended to Laurie by: NetGalley
Recommended for: Anyone who reads the Bible
Read from April 14 to 18, 2011, read count: 1

The Bible Search Engine by Pamela L. McQuade

This book was provided to me by Barbour Publishing in exchange for my writing a review of my opinion of the book, either positive or negative. I give this book a positive review! This is a great book to refer to when you want to look up a word in the Bible to see what it means and where it is located in the Bible. It may be located in many places and they are all listed. This is great! I kept thinking of words to look up and the definition was there along with the Bible verse! This is going to be a great reference tool while reading the Bible, or if you have a question about a certain topic, or even at a Bible Study you are doing or attending. You could even be in church listening to a sermon and have this book with you when the Pastor refers to a certain topic, you can be ahead of him and look the word up and find where it is located in the Bible and go there. The book is set up alphabetically just like a dictionary. All you have to do is look the word up under the letter it starts with, again, just like a dictionary, and it pops up. So far, everything I have thought of to look up has been right in the book. This book is so neat, you could actually sit down and read through it. It is not monotonous as it is broken up with photos corresponding to the word you have looked up. This is a really neat and useful tool to have.
A 5-Star Rating for use with Bible Studies, in church, or as a reference book at home. This is one of the nicest books I have come across ever to be able to look things up in the Bible. This is a GREAT TOOL to have at your fingertips at home, even if you are just wondering about something in the Bible! You have the answers at your figertips!
Laurie Carlson

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bible Search Engine.