Alyssa's Reviews > Loved

Loved by Morgan Rice

Apr 27, 2011

liked it
Read in May, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Well, this book was better than the 1st. However, I still have a few problems w/ this book.

1. Something I read reminded me of the book “Fallen” b/c Caleb knows he just somehow knows Caitlin from a past incarnation. And then at the end he says he knows what they were. I wanna know what they were!!!

2. Like “Twilight” she wants to be immortal but he doesn’t want to subject her to the awfulness of it. But I'm SOOOO glad that the author didn't drag that storyline on like Stephanie Meyer. I'm glad that he ended up turning her at the end. I'm glad that from when she first said it to her turning they didn't have a ton of arguments about it like Belle and Edward did.

3. Caitilin said she missed Jonah b/c they were “unresolved.” Umm…they went on 1 date. And she knew him for like a day. Okay, I really can't remember exactly HOW long they did, but it seemed like they only knew each other for a day. I don't even know why Jonah came up in the story.

4. Caitlin & Caleb have sex once and she says they’re a couple. That she’s worried they won’t be together forever. OMG.

5. Kyle. His POV is just...I don't know how to explain it but it doesn't seem "right" or something. I'm not sure.

Overall, it really wasn't that bad of a book. I think the plot is a really good idea but I think some of the things in the book are a tad cheesy and are kind of similar to other books I've read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loved.