Vanessa's Reviews > Up Close and Dangerous

Up Close and Dangerous by Linda Howard

Apr 27, 11

bookshelves: 2011-finish, own, hb, mystery-thriller
Read from April 24 to 27, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

This one was good for me, but now awesome. Very well written like almost all Linda Howard books, but for me sometimes tedious. The characters were great and the story idea a interesting one from the standpoint of the reader. If you enjoy stranded type stories and learning about surviving a plane crash on the top of a very cold mountain with no rescue in sight, then you'll love this book. The explanations of everything they did to survive is done in great detail, but it was just too much for me. The ending was kind of lame as well; I can't say anymore without introducing spoilers.

A lot of people have and will like this book better than I did. It's just simply not my type of book. I really wanted more time spent on the mystery, but the majority was spent on the two characters surviving. The romance was nice and Cam is a hunk, so that's all good. I actually listened to the the audio, and that was nicely done.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Up Close and Dangerous.