Cecil's Reviews > All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

U_50x66
Feb 27, 08

bookshelves: timeless-books
Read in August, 1988

As a person who never went to kindergarten--look, it was a small rural community and my parents needed help in the grist mill--I decided that buying this book was not an option for me. The logical corollary of the title is that, lacking a kindergarten education, my BSBA, MBA and JD combined could not save me. Clearly, I knew nothing of what I REALLY needed to know. From the book, I learned that I should be nice to the other children, share my stuff, be quiet sometimes, and always take a nap. Sage advice for kindergarteners and for some of us children who have passed the big One-O a few years back. The author--a man of the cloth--apparently wrote the book after counseling many adults who felt that their lives were overwhelmingly complicated because they had forgotten these simple lessons. Overall, the book is one of those warm and fuzzy books that helps readers look at their overwhelmingly complicated lives in simpler terms that make them less overwhelming.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten.