Wanda (Good Choice Reading)'s Reviews > Die for Me

Die for Me by Amy Plum

May 06, 11

bookshelves: netgalley-arc, reviewed
Read in April, 2011

First off, let me start this review by telling you what I loved about "Die for me". "Die for me" is not your average paranormal, werewolf, vampire book. Now I'm not knocking those kind of books now. I'm actually starting to like the paranormal genre. If you are a GCR loyal follower, you would know, that I wasn't really into the paranormal genre. But I'm slowly getting there. Anyway this book is different. The paranormal aspect of this book is like no other. It's completely brand new to me. It's paranormal but in it's own element. Which makes it quite unique and impressive if you ask me. So Amy congratulations on your unique idea.

Your main character is Katie. A girl from NYC who lost her parents in a car accident, leaving her along with her sister in the care of her grandparents who lives in Paris. Going through the worst pain in her young life, now she has to adapt to living in Paris without her parents. Dealing with grief, she secludes herself in her room.

Having her grandparents and sister on her case about getting out and living life. She goes out, finds a cafe and sits to read her book. But little did she know that she was going to lay eyes on the most intriguing guy she's ever come across. Vincent, was charming and beautiful. But his secrets were deep and mysterious. But then she witnesses an accident which has her more baffled. Now it's become even more confusing and complicated. What happens next? You may ask. Can't say, you'll have to buy the book and read it for yourself.

I have to admit that the cover is what drew me to this book. So YES, I do judge a book by it's cover. The cover is such a sexy cover and it intrigued me. And when I read the synopsis, I knew I had to read it. I'm glad I did because book was such a fast read. Once you pick it up, you're going to want to finish it. It's the kind of book that once you pick up, it's really easy to read. Looking forward to the second book in it's series. I give this book a 4 out of 5 stars and a Good Choice for Reading!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die for Me.