Paulette Simonian's Reviews > The Wonderful Wizards of Oz

The Wonderful Wizards of Oz by Garo Gazurian

F_50x66
Apr 26, 11

bookshelves: book-reviews-2

This book is about a girl, named Dorothy, who would do anything to go back home to Kansas. She lived with her uncle, aunt, and dog. A really big tornado hit Kansas and her house was flown to a different country. Dorothy and her dog, Toto, landed in a strange land with strange people living in it. She was told by a witch to go to emerald City and ask The Great Wizard to fly her back to kansas. On her journey there, she met the Scarecrow, the Tin Woodman, and the Cowardly Lion. They all joined her because they wnted the Wizard to grant their wishes too. She soon learned that The Great Wizard isn't who everyone thinks he is and that she had the power to go home all along. This was a really good book because Dorothy had to go throught many difficulties and I really liked learning about the strange people and strange countries. I love the way the author made up the characters and the setting. It took my mind to a whole different world. It was a great experience.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wonderful Wizards of Oz.