Kamilla's Reviews > Life Eternal

Life Eternal by Yvonne Woon

Sep 18, 12

Read from January 27 to March 29, 2012

Amazing!! Just as good if not better than the first book. In the first 12 pages I was completely drawn into the story. This is one of those rare books that I want to read but I want the story to go on forever.
The wonderful thing about Life Eternal was that the story started asking the questions I've been asking myself since Dead Beautiful ended, from the very beginning. And it actually deals with one of the plot points from the first book that I just couldn't accept the resolve on.
My only criticism is that none of the supporting cast from Dead Beautiful are in this book. The main issue here with the exception of Anya, is that all the new characters feel like archetypes of Eleanor and Ben. So there was some familiar territory there. But it was unfortunate because they weren't the original cast of characters.
Overall I really loved the book. .... and I'm going to go re-read it right now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life Eternal.

03/22/2012 page 12
3.0% "I've been saving this book and started it tonight. the first 3 pages were amazing and chilling I read 12 more and decided I wasn't ready for the book to be over or ever started yet..... so back to saving...."