Cid Tyer's Reviews > Wrapped Around Your Finger

Wrapped Around Your Finger by Fallon Blake

Apr 25, 2011

bookshelves: 2011-books
Read in April, 2011

I'm going to be 100% honest here: I picked this book because of the cover. I have tattoos and it's not often enough you see a heroine with a unique style or flare. That said, I don't have any experience with bondage, so I have no scale by which to judge the subject matter. The story, however, is great. I'll admit that when the heroine turned out to be a country-girl-gone-city-rockabilly my heart had a happy pitterpatter moment. Wrote the book for me, huh? Anyways, on to saying stuff worth reading!

The heroine is a fetish model, and on the curvy side. She shows up for a gig and learns that she wasn't what they wanted - but exactly what the boss man, aka the Hero wanted. I loved the beginning, how Indigo was used as a human platter and the platter/chef relationship mirrors their sub/dom relationship later. Most of the story takes place within the confines of the hero's home where he alternately strips away her barriers and builds her sexual experience higher. I thought the character journey was a little one sided. Indigo goes through a lot to accept their relationship while Banner has the end of the story to learn something, but it still sizzled up my poor little ereader with how hot it was.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrapped Around Your Finger.