Marshall Pickens's Reviews > The Necromancer

The Necromancer by Michael Scott

Apr 25, 2011

liked it
Read from April 25 to 29, 2011

So this series is finally starting to get good. This is the fourth book in the series and we are just now starting to get, as it were, behind the curtain of some of the mysteries. In this book we get to meat some more of the Elders like Prometheus, and we learn how the humans go their start. We also get to learn a little more about the ones that came before the Elders, called the Archons. Then to add a little more of a twist to it all we find out that even the Archons weren't the first ones on the planet. The book continues to follow the path of the twins Josh and Sophie and we get to see even more how Josh is secretly an idiot. Now this is not unexpected because he is, after all, only 15, and we all know that all 15 year old boys are actually idiots (some secret, some not so). I guess that is my one frustrating thing with this story so far is how easy it is to fool Josh into believing stupid things. But all in all it has been a fie tale so far and the next book, which is coming out this year, should be a good one with some actual answers to all the questions the first four books brought up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Necromancer.