Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)'s Reviews > Betrayed

Betrayed by Ednah Walters

Jul 23, 11

Read from May 26 to June 02, 2011

I was so excited to have the chance to read and review an ARC of Betrayed, after book one I was dying to read more about this incredible world Ednah Walters has created.

Wow what a ride...*whines* does it have to end?!?! Just until book 3 *winks*
This book is just amazing, had me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning. I'd reread book one Awakened to refresh my memory of the storyline, so glad I did made me enjoy this one even more.

Ednah has done an amazing job, she truly knows how to capture her readers and take them on a whirl wind adventure full of suspence, action, romance, and of course...loads of danger! So many surprises around each corner you'll be hooked till the very end, and even then your left wanting more. We are introduced to some new and exciting characters. Also the old characters Bran, Lil, Sykes, Izzy, Remy and Kim are back to kick some arse. And boy do they ever!!

The Guardian Legacy books are one's that I could read over and over again. A journey that'll never get old and characters that'll still have you intrigued years later. So if you love a fast paced action packed book full of gorgeous Nephilim with awesome powers, then these books are a must read!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Betrayed.

05/27/2011 page 50