Jamie's Reviews > Signs & Wonders

Signs & Wonders by Patria Dunn-Rowe

Dec 03, 13

bookshelves: books-i-own, e-books, kindle, paranormal-romance, review-copy, review-copy-from-author-publisher, angels
Read from November 23 to December 02, 2013

I really enjoyed the first book in this series, The Gifts. When I got a chance to read this one I wasn't sure what to expect. It's a fast paced fantasy that I didn't want to put down.

In this sequel the story picks up where The Gifts left off. Nahla and Gideon get married and move away from the tribe to start their life together. It's not long after they get to their new home that their plans are interrupted by two gifts, Rilyn and Levi. It starts to get interesting here when they realize that Rilyn is actually Nahla's parents biological daughter. Together they decide to set off on another adventure, this time to South Africa to try and find the remaining gifts. It's here that they discover brothers Arulan and Osiah. They all have some interesting gifts but I'm not going to spoil it for you by telling you.

I enjoyed meeting all the new characters and getting to learn a little about each one of them. The characters and the story itself are becoming more interesting to read as the story goes on. This one has it all, action, adventure and lots of romance. There are some adult sex scenes throughout, nothing to graphic though. Overall this is a great sequel and I am looking forward to starting the final book in this trilogy. This e-book was provided to me by the author for review. This did not affect my review in any way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Signs & Wonders.

11/23/2013 marked as: currently-reading