* Kazzy * -aka Stryker-'s Reviews > Bitten by Cupid

Bitten by Cupid by Lynsay Sands

May 03, 11

bookshelves: my-kindle-books
Read from April 24 to May 03, 2011

Vampire Valentine - this was part of an anthology, and therefore a very short story, and so didn't have the depth or excitement of this authors usual writing. I think, however, this was a necessary part of the series as it allowed readers to be updated on what was happening with various couples in the Argeneau family, as well as telling of the brief story of Tiny and Mirabeau. It was nice to hear what they were up to, and I suspect will lay some ground maybe for upcoming instalments.

Hearts Untamed - I rarely read anthologies, as I find I either get into them and then am disappointed and want more, or they are boring and dull because there is not enough word count to fill out a good story. As I bought this one because it was part of the Lynsey Sands novels, I thought I would try the other stories, and was quite surprised that this one was not too bad. Even though a short story, the author was still able to give enough description to keep readers interest, it was a romantic plot really, two people craving each other for years and finally get together. There is plenty of scope for other books to be written, as a number of threads were begun and could be explored further in a series.

Kiss and Kill Cupid - I was really surprised at how much this author managed to pack into a short story. It was a really good storyline and a plot with an outcome I had not expected. I totally got the wrong person as my suspect! It was exciting and fast moving throughout, but with a touch of romance underlying that gave a soft aspect to the whole thing. I was very impressed with the story and would like to read more about this couple, and believe there may be a series available which I am going to look into. A very well written, and enthralling short story that is a great read for romance and mystery readers.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitten by Cupid.

04/24/2011 page 6
04/25/2011 page 126
34.0% "Will come back to read the other two short stories, once I finish the Argeneau series."
show 2 hidden updates…