Dannie Hill's Reviews > Gabriel's Redemption

Gabriel's Redemption by Steve Umstead

Apr 24, 2011

Read from May 01 to 21, 2011

Gabriel’s Redemption by Steve Umstead is a science fiction that I have been waiting to read for a long time.

Books like Gabriel’s Redemption are the reason I started reading science fiction as a young man. It brought back great memories of space flight and strange new worlds and spacemen fighting to save entire planets. What a great read.

Steve Umstead has written a book that reminds me of Ray Bradbury and many scifi authors from the past. I could see in Steve’s writing that he has knowledge of combat tactics, both with squads and hand-to-hand. The author’s imagination is amazing as he brings this new world to life.

Gabriel’s is given a chance to once again do what he was born to do. He and his team work through deceit and treachery to save new found life forms and the people who would protect them. This story is not all combat but what science fiction was meant to be, an adventure.
Read Gabriel’s Redemption and you will be taken on a ride through possibilities and page turning adventures.

Anyone who is a Treckie or science buff will love this tale. Steve Umstead has done a wonderful job and I look forward to reading more of his great stories.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gabriel's Redemption.