Ladypessi's Reviews > Just Hit Send

Just Hit Send by Grasshopper

Apr 24, 2011

bookshelves: cry-your-heart-out, love, m-m, online-story, book-i-m-totally-in-love-with, light-n-sweet, have-to-read
Recommended to Ladypessi by: Alyosha
Recommended for: To everyone!! <3

Touching story about young troubled boys (Jordan and Danny + their other loved ones)and their love and future.
This story made me laugh and cry and laugh some more.

Danny and Jordan loved each other right from the start, but they had to endure a lot of hardships before their happily ever after.

This story is in four parts. It starts with "The High School Years", followed by "The College Years" and "The Interim Years" and it ends with "The Happy Years", where Danny and Jordan finally have their Happily Ever After.

This story contains a lot of drama and heart-ache, but it's still so sweet you can't help but get hooked and yearn for more. (Even though in this story Danny and Jordan are seperated for a while, there's no cheating!!)

The characters are amazing and charming and lovely and just fabulous. You just have to love them right away.

If you ever want to read amazing story about true love that conquers all, you should pick this. Grasshopper has done really good job with this story. I simply love it and I'll never forget it.
(And I can say that this authors' other stories are just as good and I highly recommend them all)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Hit Send.