Alyosha's Reviews > Maverick's Mate

Maverick's Mate by Lynn Hagen
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maverick's Mate.

04/24/2011
11.0% "Did I misunderstand or did Maverick just molest a sleeping guy? A total stranger at that. Even if he is his future mate, that's quite something."
04/24/2011
11.0% "This is probably the first m/m I have read with somnophilia. So, did Maverick just rape his unconscious mate?"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Snowtulip (new)

Snowtulip Aly, you haven't been having much luck with books lately...think it's time for you to go to a comfort read to maintain sanity ;)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* You are right about that, Snow. Lmao. Is this going to put you off the rest of the series, Aly? :P

message 3: by Alyosha (last edited Apr 27, 2011 12:36PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Alyosha Sorry guys, i just noticed the comments. GR is being stingy with the notifications.

lol Snow I know. And I'm becoming steadily meaner and more critical because off it. Better luck next time, eh? ;) Oh, and I'm liking the second much better. It's SILLY, but entertaining.

Niky I'll read these with you :D

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Good, Aly. Because you make them so funny. Then I can yell at you to slow down ^_^

Alyosha lol yeah, because I'm a stupid bitch. ;P

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* We need to get Dan a sassy gay friend.... although he does have a sassy straight friend