Maricela Fenley's Reviews > Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Jun 20, 12

Read from June 04 to 18, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Well Xcor and Layla might be hooking up.and than Quinn and Layla trying 2 get knock up. SMH. Anyways the book was awesome. All of JR Wards books are awesome. When Thor let go of his Wellsie that was so emotional. And opening his heart for Autumn was so beautiful. It had me crying.Can't wait for Quinn and Blay book. It's about time!!!!!! I know one thing John and Xhexania sure did have some very intensive sex. They both out did Thor and Autumn. Lmao!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna me too!!! I really thought the next book would be about those two!!!

message 2: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel I know me too. It's a romance that i have been aching for, for a couple of books now and it's driving me mad. I wasn't very impressed with the teasers that we got had in Lover Unleashed. I was expecting a little more to that story, maybe just one more scene. So i'm really looking forward to this next installment!!

Amanda the warden isnt writing a book on Quinn and Blay. shes only writing a Novela like father mine about Z and bella. shes also coming out with a novela about Rhage and mary that will be out soon :-)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

tohrment has suffered so much of course it should be his turn to find hapiness first! then blay and quinn :)

Sarah ♥ Vutch forever ♥ How can you rate a book that isn't even published?

Chelsea Ellis noooo... i want a whole book for those two. and they better end up together... its driving me mad.

Claudia Patrício I heard in a blog, that JRW told in a recent interview, that Qhuay's novella won't have gay relation 'cause some people aren't very comfortable reading it... -.- well tough to them! Don't like it, don't read it! I won't Blay and Qhuinn to have their HEA TOGETHER!!!!

Eshani i think Qhuay will be nxt after rhage & Mary's novella...also wen she said it will be novella it would be more like a short book she jst doesnt want 2 hve the subplots init so ppl who dont want to read it can skip it without missing anything.

Morgiana Sarah, I am wondering about this also...how can be an unpublished book even rated? Already with 5 stars?????:O

Morgiana Please, remember, his name is TOHR!!

Britainy Is it worth the $15 kindle price?

Chelsea Ellis I liked it and thought it was worth the $15.

Maricela Fenley Morgiana wrote: "Please, remember, his name is TOHR!!"

Sorry. My bad :o . Tohr.

Maricela Fenley Okay. I misspelled Thor name. But john and Xhex still was keeping it wet!!!!

Maricela Fenley Tohr