Lindsay Paige's Reviews > The Trouble with Spells

The Trouble with Spells by Lacey Weatherford

Jul 17, 11

bookshelves: favorites, own
Read on June 04, 2011

Title Thoughts: I like it. Mostly because it's a line from the book.
Cover Thoughts: I like it.
WARNINGS: Nothing but passionate kissing.

I had high hopes for this book after reading Weatherford's favorite scene from book two. My expectations were easily met. I even had a hard time concentrating on the Stanley Cup Final game 2! I kept thinking about the book and what was happening next.

Vance was everything I hoped he would be. Portia was a very likable character. Vance + Portia = a very happy person who would burst out laughing sometimes and enjoying being able to see them be a couple. Yes, there was danger, but unlike many books we got to see them be a careful, fun, loving couple.

Addict's Last Words: Weatherford used her magic to bind me to this book. I very much can not wait to start reading book two and reading more of her work.

To Buy or To Borrow: This is definitely a buy for me! Although, you should buy the rest in the series when you do because I really, REALLY want the next one right this second. Luckily, I have it.

Disclosure: I participate in tours with The Bookish Snob Promotions and a copy was provided for me by the author. No payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was not any obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed here are entirely mine and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, the book's publisher and publicist, or the readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Trouble with Spells.