Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Kiss and Tell

Apr 23, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: 2011, paranormal-romance, erotic
Read on April 23, 2011

This is a short sexy read. Kiss and Tell is a very steamy erotica about a girl who picks up a vampire at a bar one night while playing a game with her girlfriends. It’s slightly predictable. I found it a bit aggravating in the fact that as soon as Willow finds out the Seth is a vampire she flees. Then she does a crazy bounce in and out his life while she comes to terms with what Seth is. She is fine with who he is, which is a strange man she meet in a bar and went straight to his bed for a week’s worth of the best sex she has ever had. If you’re looking for a short read full of hot steamy sex with a good storyline and nothing dark and sinister while still reading paranormal this is a good read.

I will definitely read more from this author. I enjoy finding a tastefully smutty erotic book. I did find that with Kiss and Tell. I looked on the author’s website about more information on this series. She does state that the site is undergoing some construction and upgrades. I did not see any information on other or future books in the series. The readers were not introduced to other vampires in this book that could potentially find or seek their Bloodmates.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss and Tell.