Diana's Reviews > Romancing Mister Bridgerton

Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Romancing Mister Bridgerton.

Quotes Diana Liked

Julia Quinn
“No one knows as well as I how much nonsense is printed in books.”

Julia Quinn
“Colin decided then and there that the female mind was a strange and incomprehensible organ - one which no man should even attempt to understand. There wasn't a woman alive who could go from point A to B without stopping at C, D, X, and 12 along the way.”

Julia Quinn
“I love you with everything I am, everything I've been, and everything I hope to be. I love you with my past, and I love you for my future. I love you for the children we'll have and for the years we'll have together. I love you for every one of my smiles and even more, for every one of your smiles.”

Julia Quinn
“He murmured her name, tenderly taking her face in his hands. “I love you,” he said, his voice low and fervent. “I love you with everything I am, everything I’ve been, and everything I hope to be.”

“I love you with my past, and I love you for my future.” He bent forward and kissed her, once, softly, on the lips. “I love you for the children we’ll have and for the years we’ll have together. I love you for every one of my smiles, and even more, for every one of your smiles.”