Bookwatcher 's Reviews > Boots

Boots by Angel Martinez

Jan 29, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, shifter, glbt-gay, favorites, erotica, magic
Recommended to Bookwatcher by: Lola
Read on January 29, 2012

THE GAY EROTIC RETELLING OF Puss in Boots!!! Do I have to say more to convince you???

The plot is so good this book had my attention all the time. Nothing could distract me, from the dearest Willem and his demon kasha fairytale. I love everything, from the kasha smartass comments, to all the magic creatures around them.
So yes, read it if you want a magic story, with an amazing world.

The main characters couldn't be more precious. I can't find words to describe how much I love Willem. The human, fragile and homeless human, that love his demon cat, the powerful kasha. Lovely romance, with perfect main characters.

The references to the Disney character from shrek crack me up. And yes, the kasha will be exactly like him,

(but black with green eyes)
I could even heard Antonio Banderas voice. No kidding, and errrrr, embarrassing but oh hell yeah, I saw all the Shrek movies and love them all

5 stars No way I can give less! I love it and the end is SO DAMN ROMANTIC it broken my heart! Loved it!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boots.

Lola Def read this one. It's really good and he wears boots while having sex.

Bookwatcher Hahahahahahahahaha

Bookwatcher Ares wrote: "Def read this one. It's really good and he wears boots while having sex."

he really did!
wear boots!
oh good good :D

Sagajo This one was fun!

Bookwatcher Sagajo wrote: "This one was fun!"

I agree sagajo!

Lola I think it took you like 2 month to read this one....

Bookwatcher :D
no I read it a while ago and forgot to add here :D