CoffeeTimeRomance andMore's Reviews > Gone With a Handsomer Man

Gone With a Handsomer Man by Michael Lee West

Gone with a Handsomer Man is one of those books that has you either laughing out loud at the trouble Teeny gets into or has you shaking your head in sympathy for the pain she endures. Ms. West uses comedy, love, passion, and mystery to give us this cautionary tale about allowing a man to control our lives from the items we wear to how we speak. The book could have used more of a pre-breakup story between Teeny and Bing as I feel it would have given me more of a chance to loathe the big jerk and it would have added more depth to the overall plot. I love the “poisonous recipes” as well as how Teeny uses baking as a way to control her emotions. Then you add in the interestingly zany Red Butler and this tale becomes even more fascinating. I will end this review by stating that after reading the last page I said, “NOOOOOOOOOO! It cannot end like that!” which means I will, hopefully, see a sequel in the future.

Danielle
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Official Review @ Coffee Time Romance & More
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gone With a Handsomer Man.