Trinity's Reviews > Jealousy

Jealousy by Lili St. Crow

Apr 22, 11

Read in April, 2011

** spoiler alert ** What?! But they- And then... And the! But whyyyy!?!?!? And then she-... and he!... and HEE!!!..... AGH!!! Kay. Let me restart.

First: I love this book. I love the style, I love the fact that Dru got out of the crap schola that made her seem like a caged bird, no... Not a bird, a freaking caged Lion. Instead she goes to the OTHER school! Which doesn't really add anything to it except that it's a better version of the other schola but whatever, back to the review. SPOILERS! DO NOT READ FROM HERE ON OUT! I love how Dru and *smirk* Edgar finally kiss, I hate how after that a grande total of NADA (ZILCHO! ZERO!) happens, but whatever, I got my kiss.

Second: I hate Anna, in the first book when I first met her my mind was just like 'bitch. bitch. bitch. bitch. bitchy bitch.' So I'm glad she got what was coming.

Third: (and here's where my incoherency comes from) WHYYYY!!?!??!??! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYY!?!??!?!?! The entire end made Anna go in my mind from a bitch to evil incarnate that should go die in a hole. FIlled with Canadian geese, swans, and poison ivy. And get locked in their. While having chinese water torture performed on her. If she hadn't spazzed on Dru and acted like an idiot then wonderful Graves who we all know and love would still be with Dru, where he belongs.

On the other hand, I hated how Dru acted like a complete idiot and wouldn't tell Graves what had happened, that in my opinion was very stupid BUT it provides the plot point (or what I assume will be... Dear lordie if it's not someone's gonna die) for the fourth book, but still.

Fourth: And THEN there's Christophe, who deserves a number all to himself. He's... kind of creepy if you think about it but while he's there you don't find him creepy. It's... to be honest it's exactly what Dru thinks of him. She feels confused (cough*creeped*cough) while he's not there but while he IS there she's all pounding heart confusion but NOT the previous confusion, it sucks. I'M as confused as she is! Which concerns me greatly... But it adds to the awesome factor of the book so I'm not going to complain.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jealousy.