Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)'s Reviews > Navarro's Promise

Navarro's Promise by Lora Leigh

I really want to explain myself as to why I gave this book only three stars.

You see, I have been waiting so long for a new Breeds book, I mean I’m in love with them, they own like this space in my Soul at this point, even for books that are supposed to be silly erotica and they say sweet cream a whole lot which snobby book readers rip apart. Anyways, I would just like to say that my I liked this book rating had nothing to do with the love story of Mica and Navarro. I loved them, like I literally loved every inch of who they were as characters. Mica made me laugh, I would have liked to see her poke more at Navarro to bring his inner beast out, but hey, the sex was hot so who am I to complain.

However, this is the book where Bradenmore was taken down in. That was the ultimate disappointment for me. I figured Leigh would not make it easy to find out what was injected into Amber, I knew that she would claim she gave more insight into Cassie and she really only gave us a closer look into her angst. Just a hint Lora, when we say we want more Cassie that means we want more a hint at who the hell her mate is! That doesn’t mean we really care all that much that her ‘fairy’ is missing for longer periods of time.

I can’t really dislike a Breed book, but I felt it was rushed. I think it needed more of that tension and more of Mica fighting for her man. That is just my opinion. I will never stop reading the Breeds, I will always love them deeply. But for the time I had to wait, God I wanted more, I wanted so much more Lora, please redeem us with Lawe’s book! Please give me more of Dog, I have a total attraction to him, I think it is the cigar and I think I see him as Hugh Jackman, who knows!

I just felt it didn’t totally please me. I don’t like admitting that, or even writing a negative review on the Breeds. But I feel this was a bit ranty, and I’m so against ranty reviews.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Navarro's Promise.