Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Harmony's Way

Harmony's Way by Lora Leigh

Apr 24, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read from April 21 to 23, 2011

This started out good....fizzled in the middle and ended with a bang ~ literally! Lance and Harmony are great together and I really enjoyed learning more about the Breeds, Jonas and the first Leo...even Dane was interesting.

BUT the cheesy sex was a bit much for me AND there's was NO romance....except maybe the ending. So that is what is giving me hope to maybe read a few other books in the series ~ that and a certain friend {V!!} that adamantly insist there are good books in this series. Wish me luck!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harmony's Way.

04/23/2011
70.0% "ugghh...idk that i can keep reading this series. It has a good plot...but the cheesy sex is just too much! Esp when theres too many really good books out there for me to read. Any1 have any good reasons that i should finish this series?? LOL." 8 comments
04/23/2011
92.0% "now its getting good!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Babe ur behind me in this series? I'm kinda up to date nearly!!
I loved this one:D

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ i know...u zooommed past me....LOL.

~V~ LMAO @ "now it's getting good!"

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ its true...that was the best part!

~V~ LMAO!!..Yay!!."shout out to me!" ;) LOL!..and YES!!!..there are DEFINITELY BETTER ONES!!..WITH OUT A DOUBT!! :)

Angela I hope thy get better. The last couple I have read, I haven't liked

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ Angela wrote: "I hope thy get better. The last couple I have read, I haven't liked"

yep Angela...like we talked about, i think this is the last one i read and im skipping to Dawn's Awakening.

Angela I just downloaded Tanner's scheme on Kindle from the library, but I have a different book to read first.

Angela Yeah, it sounded interesting.