Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina's Reviews > Switch

Switch by Megan Hart

Me BEFORE starting the book:
[image error]

Me WHILE readind the book:

Me AFTER having finished the book:

Okay, jokes apart this wasn't a bad book. I liked... Until the end.
I started it intending on using it for the BDSM Gang Bang Challenge... But... WHERE'S THE FREAKING BDSM???? Though it had very few and VERY light bdsm elemenths, this is NOT Bdsm by a LONG shot.

Not soBrief Summary:
Paige is a woman who's determined to change her life and leave some of her past behind. She's moved out from the city she was born and raised, has a new job, a new place and new hopes. One day she gets a letter delivered wrong in her mailbox. The letter has a demmand for her-the real owner-to follow. But she's so intrigued and curious, that she follows the order to the letter (pun intended). Many other letters arrive at her mailbox, for somebody else, and religiously she reads. And do everything the letters says. Paige's also got two men in her life, she isn't sure to keep or let it go. One, her ex husband and hottie of the week, Austin, who on the past broke her heart and probably her pussy too many times to count. And Eric, her neighbor. Her life and her perception of things and people changes during the time she reads the letters. And it gets more complicated and exciting when she discovers who they are for. (And what she does when it ends)

My likes and thoughts:
Something I like a lot about Megan Hart, is how she is very detailed. She gives things on her own way and time. Very metodic. Normally I like to know straight front who's the main couple. But in Megan's books is always hard to tell. or if they are getting an HEA. I liked the book, and I liked Paige. And Eric. I liked Austin and how it seemed he changed from the person he was in the past. Paige become someone else because those letters, and for that reason alone, I think her (view spoiler) was some kind of backtrack. I also didn't liked how there was no closure for (view spoiler) What happened to him? What did she told him? 'Cuz he sure deserved some explanation.

Something I was really surprised, was the little sex this book had. Not that the ones that had weren't good... They just weren't too much.

I'm rating Switch 3 Stars because it was a really Good Read. I just didn't liked the ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Switch.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maloup (new)

Maloup Loved the "BEFORE", "WHILE", and "AFTER"!! LOL

message 2: by Dhfan4life (new) - added it

Dhfan4life Interesting. I just bought this book today from the super market as a splurge purchase. Will have to see how I like it eventually.

Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina Maloup wrote: "Loved the "BEFORE", "WHILE", and "AFTER"!! LOL"

That was me, truly! ;)

Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina Dhfan4life wrote: "Interesting. I just bought this book today from the super market as a splurge purchase. Will have to see how I like it eventually."

It's a good book, and Megan Hart is a great author. My only problem was at the end, but this is very personal. Hop you like it!

message 5: by Dhfan4life (new) - added it

Dhfan4life Ok, hope I like it too. In general be happy to get through Wolf Gift and The Dove Keepers. Such long butt books. Good grief.

Veronica~Nhaughty Hahahahahaha! Ya know, I think I have that "While" look everytime I see someone going on and on and on about how great Fifty Shades of Crap was...I was for sure the "After" when I finally broke down and read that book...still should have listened to you....

Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina Veronica~Nhaughty wrote: "Hahahahahaha! Ya know, I think I have that "While" look everytime I see someone going on and on and on about how great Fifty Shades of Crap was...I was for sure the "After" when I finally broke do..."

I was reading The Last Girl yesterdar and I couldn't help but compare. The character is filthy rich (check), name's Christian (check), a real perv (check) and he knows he'll probably damage her at some point (CHECK), virgin heroin... (Check!)
While I hated one, I really liked the other. There's no comparison really. It's not just about the plot (or lack of one) it's how a (good) author put the words in the pages and keeps our attention.

Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina Dhfan4life wrote: "Ok, hope I like it too. In general be happy to get through Wolf Gift and The Dove Keepers. Such long butt books. Good grief."

Lol, you poor thing. There are quite a few long-ass books out there. Varian Krylov is an author for looooooooong books. Alomost had a fit reading Abduction.

message 9: by Dhfan4life (new) - added it

Dhfan4life Thanks. Now I know who else to avoid lol. I swear even doing audio for the two I'm on now is making it seem longer.

message 10: by Scubasubiker (new)

Scubasubiker Ha! A lot a time went into that review. FUNNY!

Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina Scubasubiker wrote: "Ha! A lot a time went into that review. FUNNY!"

You betcha!