Annie's Reviews > Smoke and Ashes

Smoke and Ashes by Tanya Huff

Jun 16, 08

This book was amazing and a good close to the lovely spin-off Smoke trilogy. I adore Tony almost as much as I love Henry and Vicki in the Blood Books. *(definately Tony is above Mike in my favorites list for this series)*. Anyway If you like the blood books I highly recommend reading this. Even the lovely Vicki makes an indirect small appearance in the book.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Smoke and Ashes.

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura I'm so glad you liked this one too. I was so impressed with how Huff made Tony such a wonderful character in this series. Really a nice guy. In the "Blood Books" he was so secondary we really didn't know what he was like so this series was a treat. I also loved how Henry was in so much of this series, since he is my fav. What a yummy vamp!!

Laura Stamps
Author of Paranormal Romance and Erotica Novels (to read excerpts from my novel series)

Annie Henry is a very yummy vampire lol. I actually wish he was in a bit more but yes I agree. Huff did a wonderful job with Tony's character through out this trilogy. Leah made me laugh a lot in this specific book.