April's Reviews > To My Senses

To My Senses by Alexandrea Weis

Apr 21, 11

bookshelves: suspense, murder-romance-suspense, new-orleans
Read in April, 2011

TO MY SENSES by Alexandrea Weis is an interesting fast paced romantic mystery thriller set in present day New Orleans. The plot is intriguing,well written and will keep you glued to your seat. This is the first in the "The Nicci Beauvoir Series". The characters are bold,engaging,believable,lovable,and will capture your heart. Nicci, is a New Orleans debutante who has become disillusioned with the life style. David, is a part-time gigolo,struggling artist,and secretive.But everything in his life is not what it seems. Nicci while learns the meaning of passion as she becomes David's muse.When fate,and jealous rivalry causes a broken hearted Nicci to turn to Dr. Fagles.After seeing Nicci so broken hearted her family and fate intervenes to keep Nicci from living a life without any love.Nicci's happiness will be short lived as tragic strikes and changes the course of her life.This is a fast paced romance where every thing is not as it seems and tragedy strikes to either destroy lives or start one on a new course. This book is for any romance,mystery,thriller or suspense reader.It has a little bit of everything for every read.This book was received for the purpose of review from the author and details can be found at BookSurge Publishing and My Book Addiction Reviews.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To My Senses.