Mitchii's Reviews > The Beautiful Between

The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

Apr 24, 11

bookshelves: young-adult, chick-lit, stand-alone, 2011-reads, drama, realistic-fiction
Read from April 21 to 24, 2011

** spoiler alert ** (3.5) I wanted to take a break from paranormal ya books so I decided to check this one out. Well, it was nice, different from what I thought the book would be, but needless to say it was a good read.

I love that this book is a huge leap from the others, the two main characters – Jeremy and Connely – really develop a friendship (saying if it evolve to a romance, that’s for you to find out). No *insert angsty/complex situation here* but something we all will deal of as long as we’re living – death. It wasn’t, like I said overdone; and I like how perfectly things progress between the characters.

I was kinda confused with Rapunzel comparison, I don’t get it (she isn’t locked like her as far as I know) but that’s a miniscule detail to scrutinize for. If you like heartwarming, fresh teen story then I recommend this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Beautiful Between.

04/23/2011 page 52