Priscilla's Reviews > Take Me

Take Me by Bella Andre

Apr 20, 11

Read from April 09 to 10, 2011, read count: 1

Lily is a plus-size girl in love with Travis, her best friend's brother. Lily also is desperately embarrassed by her body, described as a size 16. Lily's sister, Janica, is a dress designer and needs Lily to model one of her designs in a dress show. Lily agrees, but needs reinforcement and support from her best friend, Luke, who happens to be Travis's twin. The brothers have always traded places and Luke sends Travis to the fashion show to support Lily. Lily has always been able to tell the brothers apart and she knows Travis is in the audience watching her. That night, Lily is a new person due to the dress her sister designed. Travis is immediately in-lust with Lily and that night the two sleep together. Luke guesses what Lily has done with his brother and the two devise a plan to trap Travis in a web of desire for Lily. Lily and Travis travel to Italy and begin a very torrid love affair. In Italy, Lily is an object of desire and a confident woman. Janica and Luke follow them and witness the couple in a very amorous embrace. (Am I the only one who questions the speed of the trips and the lack of passports for both couples?) Travis and Lily have their HEA which left me wanting to read about Luke and Janica in Love Me, the sequel to this book (not a favorite). I loved this book. Lily and Travis are smoking hot together and their relationship is very believable. I did get a bit tired of Lily's lack of faith in Travis's desire and love for her, but all-in-all, a very good book!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take Me.