Robbie's Reviews > Unwind

U_50x66
Jul 11, 11

bookshelves: young-adult, april-july-2011
Read in July, 2011

O wow. Right after I finished reading this book I walked outside and I wondered why the world was still going on about its business when I felt changed. My goodness it was unsettling to say the least. It doesn't necessarily make me ponder about when a soul is first born, but it does make me think, about what I have no idea just yet because as I said I just finished it. However, it was intense and thrilling sometimes distracting from all the different perspectives but I liked it a lot, if the different perspectives were not in there, there would be a lot left out and it would not be as thought provoking as it is. Man, Roland gosh. O gosh it was awful. Hmm, the things that people will do when they are unyielding.

WARNING: This book has a disturbing "death" scene. Disturbing psychological problems from multiple characters. If you don't believe in self sacrifice in all the meanings of the word this is not for you. If you have a problem with mummification and crucifixion this is also not for you. If you don't believe in human prosthetic this is also very much not for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unwind.