Nathalie Brault's Reviews > Jaded Promises

Jaded Promises by Amy Romine

Apr 19, 11

Read in April, 2011

In this book, Rebecca thinks Eric is dead. She's been kidnapped by a psycho and the only thing keeping her alive is the thought of getting revenge that keeps her going through the hell she's going through.
She's being beaten, tortured and abused but her fiery attitude gives her the will to stay strong even though
As for Eric, his whole world is tumbling down, looking for Rebecca, not knowing where she is or how she is feeling. It's simply driving him crazy. Since she came into his life she became a part of him, and he can't imagine his life without her now. So he would wreck havoc for her.
And will turn every rock to find her. What ever it may take her will do.
Then they learn something about Rebecca's sister that will shock Rebeca terribly.
Is blood thicker then water?
In this series you see Eric standing by Rebecca's side through thick and thin always, never leaving it. I enjoyed that very much. Also I enjoyed Rebecca's character mainly because of her strong personna and fiery attitude but also because she could lean on Eric at certain times. I appreciated that also.
There were some sexy sex scenes in this book but not too many just too add some passion once in a while,
and I enjoyed that. All in all it was a great thriller with some passion in it.
With the last book we could say that Amy ended the series very well with everything concluded and I sensed that nothing was missing at all.
I enjoyed very much this series. and I give it a 5 stars.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jaded Promises.