Erica (daydreamer)'s Reviews > The Way of Kings

The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way of Kings.

02/26/2012 page 76
6.0% "Alright nearly 1300 pages of pure awesomeness, here I come."
02/26/2012 page 124
10.0% "Now that, was one intense scene. I'm talking wide eyes, racing pulse, edge of seat intense."
02/26/2012 page 142
11.0% "Ha, I love this Kabsal guy! I hope there's more scenes with him!"
02/27/2012 page 193
15.0% ""It was the warmth of decisions made and purpose seized. It was responsibility.""
02/28/2012 page 257
20.0% ""Authority doesn't come from rank," Kaladin said, fingering the spheres in his pocket. "Where does it come from?" "From the men who give it to you. That's the only way to get it." Very wise words. I really like Kaladin."
03/17/2012 page 650
52.0% "This book is just so awesome."
03/19/2012 page 774
62.0% ""Tien, son of Lirin." Ohmygoshno! Tien? He can't! But I can see what's going to happen. I'm thinking of Katniss and Primrose."
05/29/2014 marked as: currently-reading
06/06/2014 marked as: read
show 2 hidden updates…

message 1: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy I bought this once, and a friend wanted it so I gave it to him. It looks really good and intimidating(really long). are you enjoying it so far?

Erica (daydreamer) I love it :) You must buy it again soon. The length is pretty intimidating, but that only means there's that much more awesome to read.

message 3: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy lol, I will do so. I am glad you are enjoying it. I believe it is suppose to be a series, five books or something like that. Lots of good reading if that's the case:)

Erica (daydreamer) Its going to be like 10 books.

message 5: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy OH my heck that is a lot! When is book two due to release?

message 6: by joy (new) - added it

joy *the clean-reader extraordinaire* go you! that thing's a brick. i might consider ebooking it, just so i don't have to haul it around. :)

message 7: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy Hurray you finished that huge monstrosity of a book, and you loved it on top of it all. Good job, lol. Looks like you enjoyed it. Hope you get a chance to write a review for this one, I will be curious:D I need to read these Brandon books, need more time in my day lol.