Chibineko's Reviews > Fables, Vol. 15: Rose Red

Fables, Vol. 15 by Bill Willingham

Apr 18, 11

bookshelves: comics, cool, cool-as-heck
Read in April, 2011

I was eagerly awaiting this from amazon & trust me, I was almost ready to purchase the individual issues on back order so I could find out what was going on. Big things happen in this volume, after all.

This volume not only covers the showdown between Frau Totenkinder & Mr. Dark but also Rose Red's past & re-emergence into the world of the living. There's also a few extras at the end in the form of the game "Escape to Wolf Manor" & other goodies. (My personal favorite was a Q&A with some of the biggest non-major questions of the series.) Of course some of the goodies requires that you desecrate your volume by cutting it up, but they're still cool to look at.

Now for the review. This volume was excellent. I was eagerly awaiting Rose Red's eventual return as well as the eventual fight with Mr. Dark. I'll admit that I was surprised by some of the plot points of the book & I'm now insanely curious to know what will happen as well as what the outcome will be of some of the more surprising turns at the end of the volume. I can't elaborate without spoiling it, but the next volume holds the potential to be even more exciting than this one was!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fables, Vol. 15.