J.F. Juzwik's Reviews > Murderous Passions

Murderous Passions by B.R. Stateham

Apr 18, 11

Read in November, 2008

I have always enjoyed a good 'cop' story, but it has to be one that lets me feel like I'm on a ride-along. I want to see not just the crime, but life in general, not only through the eyes of the criminal, but also through the eyes of the cop(s) as well. Murderous Passions has it all. This one will grab you right from the start, hang on tight, and never let you go. Course, you don't want it to!

Turner and Frank are the greatest thing since ham and eggs. They are perfectly partnered, and compliment each others' personalities and abilities. I wouldn't want to be the bad guy these two are after, but it sure is exhilarating to be permitted to shadow them as they work through their cases.

These are two partners you definitely will want to keep following.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murderous Passions.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

B.R. Stateham It's the start of my Turner Hahn/Frank Morales series--but a cautionary note, fellow readers of hardboiled. I wasn't too happy with the editing in this.

B.R. Stateham By the way, god willing and the creek doesn't rise, Untreed Reads is going to bring out book two of the series, 'A Taste of Old Revenge' hopefully in June or July.