Stephanie's Reviews > The Trouble with Spells

The Trouble with Spells by Lacey Weatherford

Apr 18, 11

Read on April 18, 2011

This book happened to find me. Since getting and falling in love with Nook this past Christmas, I have made some great friendships. One of those is with Bookish Snob. So far, I give her 100% recommendations rate. She has not brought to me a bad book yet. This one here, is just another of her super great picks.

This book took me a few chapters to get into, and I'm not sure why that was. (I am a wife, mother, student with finals coming up . . ) However, once I got into this book I didn't want to put it down. There were surprises all throughout. Just when I would think, Oh . . I got this! Nope, I didn't have it.

The book has emotional pull. One moment your happy, the next your sad . . you can feel their pain, their fear. It's a wonderful look into the journey of Portia Mullins as she step forward into a world of unknown.

I am excited to read the following books in this series. This is also something, my 17 yr old might like to read . . if I were to ever let her touch my ereader.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Trouble with Spells.